Use of Operate in production

Guys,

We are trying to decide whether to go with Zeebe for orchestrating the microservices in our application. One important point for us is monitoring. As we saw, there is no enterprise licensing available for production for Operate, correct? Is there any other tool that can be used for monitoring in production or we need to develop our own?

Thanks,
Lucas L.-

@lucasledesma there is one license, can you please get in touch if you are willing to evaluate that?

Ok, I will ping you on slack, thanks!

1 Like

Hi Lucas,

Happy to hear about your interest in Operate.

we offer production licenses for Operate in the context of Camunda Cloud https://camunda.com/cloud. You can contact us here https://camunda.com/products/cloud-contact/ and we can discuss the options that we have.

All the best,
Daniel

1 Like

Hi Daniel,

We already have our application running in Azure. The plan we are evaluating is to run an instance of zeebe (or conductor) in AKS to orchestrate the business processes among our microservices.

At first glance, It doesn’t seem an option for us to run zeebe in Camunda Cloud. But I need to get into the loop our upper management and maybe have a call?

Thanks,
Lucas .-

1 Like

@lucasledesma hey Lucas happy to hear that! we are from the same land! I haven’t been in Cordoba for at least 15 years, I was born in Mendoza. Can you let me know if you need more assistance? I’ve been working on the Kubernetes Community side for a while.
Cheers

1 Like

Hi Lucas, thanks for getting back to us. It is best to just fill in that form and request a call and then our sales team will look at it and start interacting with you.

Best,
Daniel

2 Likes

@salaboy I don’t need more assistance for now in this matter. If we happen to opt for zeebe I will surely be asking a lot more questions. For now I will contact sales as suggested by Daniel. It is great to know you are from Argentina too. Thanks for you assistance!

2 Likes

Hi @daniel.meyer,

We already filled up the form yesterday but no one has yet get back to us. I just wanted to check whether our request went through and that we are in the expected timeframe.
Thanks.-

@lucasledesma I will try to find out what happened. If you fill it last week you might need to wait a bit more but I will double check.

@lucasledesma did you fill the form with your name and your company’s name?

Hi @salaboy,

Yes, I did.
Name: Lucas Ledesma
email: lucas.ledesma@accuv.com
Company: AccuV

Thanks,
Lucas L.-

I got reply from Matt Mysliwicz, did you got an email from him? Check the spam folder.

Yes, I got an email from him yesterday.

Thanks!