Hello Zeebe team,
With my team, I am studying for my company the possibility to use Zeebe to orchestrate our microservices and I have some points to clarify.
First our requirements are:
- an average of 100k workflows per hour
- support burst of 1k workflows created within 1second
- our workflow will have ~10 activities
- support long running workflow (asynchronous activity may require manual interraction), I don’t know how it will impact whole performance
- cluster replication (for disaster recovery)
Here my questions:
- Is there a commercial support available for on-premise installation (for security issue fix, cluster setup help, temporal production issues investigation)? If yes where can I find information?
- I haven’t found in documentation how to configure TLS between gateway and brokers, can you indicate me how I can find the information if it is possible?
- As Zeebe use rocksdb, I guess there is no database replication available, I wonder how data can be replicated to a different data center? Do we have to create our zeebe cluster to have broker on both data center?
- I’m a bit affraid about the fact we can’t resize zeebe cluster, what would be the process if we really need to increase cluster size due to new load to support? Setup a different cluster in paralelle then process all new incomming workflow to the new cluster and wait until there are no more running workflow on the old cluster? I understand the difficulty to support such a feature but it is a big point for us.