Zeebe Modeler new release?

I see that the latest release of Zeebe Modeler is still only 0.8.0, but 148 commits have been made to develop since this release… any plans to do a new release after nearly 2 months? ,-)

1 Like

You waiting on MacOS Modeler App cannot be opened in macOS Catalina · Issue #149 · zeebe-io/zeebe-modeler · GitHub? :slight_smile:

I’m holding off upgrading to Catalina for this…

Here is the next milestone: Milestones - zeebe-io/zeebe-modeler · GitHub

Zeebe 0.23 alpha 1 is coming out soon, and the next milestone is to support that. The three outstanding tasks in the milestone are the Catalina fix (two tasks, which look done), and the ability to deploy a model to a Zeebe cluster from the modeler.

I met the developer working on that feature last month and helped him get connected to Camunda Cloud - that lead to the client credentials being added to the UI.

Looks like the work for this remaining feature is happening in this branch: https://github.com/zeebe-io/zeebe-modeler/tree/53-deployment-tool

1 Like

thanks for the quick heads-up @jwulf. Issue #149 is more of a little annoyance but not blocking me since there’s a workaround - I’d not hold off upgrading to Catalina for that;) it’s really worth it.

I’m more waiting for nice touches like add checkbox for default flow to properties panel of sequence flows and more BPMN/modelling features and comfort.

2 Likes

seems a very interesting new feature :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like