We’re excited to announce that Zeebe 0.10.0 has been released and is available for download.
We’ve published a blog post that covers the release highlights in more detail, and here’s a brief summary of what’s included:
- Improvements to the Java client inspired by user feedback
- The addition of event timestamps to enable reporting on the duration of a workflow instance, of tasks within a workflow, and more
- Support for topic creation in the config file and the return of
- Compatibility with a revamped Zeebe Simple Monitor, an operations tool that provides insight into Zeebe workflows
For a complete overview, please see the Changelogs:
- Java - https://github.com/zeebe-io/zeebe/releases/tag/0.10.0
- Go - https://github.com/zeebe-io/zbctl/releases/tag/0.10.0
And here are resources for helping you get started:
Please get in touch with questions or feedback!