Why the process is pending at parallel gateway

Hi, I have a process instance that is pending at parallel gateway like this:

I don’t know why the signal is pending at the parallel gateway. In my understand, it can not be pending at here as it is the broker duty.

is there any suggestion that can help analyse the root cause or recovery the process?

broker 0.23.1
operate: 0.23.0

@aximo Do you have a worker for that Service task that is not completing? before the gateway?

what is the Service task about you said?

I check my worker and i am sure there is no task in running

if you need any information ,please let me know.

The one in Blue… what is the gateway that you are mentioning? can you clarify where is the workflow stuck in the diagram?

In these segment, i will query the status of deploying, if running, than wait and retry. if fail then send slack message and default to a parallel gateway to do some regression test.

currently ,the flow go to the parallel gateway as my wish ,but it can not go to task behind the gateway.

An parallel gateway is activated (i.e. entered) when all incoming sequence flows of the gateway are taken.

In the BPMN, it seems that the parallel gateway has two incoming sequence flows. The one which is taken and continue from the other exclusive gateway.

In the diagram, only one of two sequence flows are taken.

If this is not intentional then you can use an exclusive gateway in front of the parallel gateway to join the two flows.

1 Like

yes, you are right, i already found that issue and fix my process, thanks