When using io-zeebe-test library the logs show "Failed to complete" Exception

Hi
I’m currently using the io.zeebe.test library (version 0.22.1) and I have noticed in the logs the following error:

[Broker-0-zb-actors-0] WARN io.zeebe.gateway - Failed to complete BrokerActivateJobsRequest{requestDto={"type":"update-membership","worker":"default","timeout":300000,"maxJobsToActivate":1,"jobKeys":[],"jobs":[],"variables":[],"truncated":false}}
io.grpc.StatusRuntimeException: CANCELLED: call already cancelled
	at io.grpc.Status.asRuntimeException(Status.java:524)
	at io.grpc.stub.ServerCalls$ServerCallStreamObserverImpl.onCompleted(ServerCalls.java:368)
	at io.zeebe.gateway.impl.job.LongPollingActivateJobsRequest.complete(LongPollingActivateJobsRequest.java:73)
	at io.zeebe.gateway.impl.job.LongPollingActivateJobsHandler.block(LongPollingActivateJobsHandler.java:162)
	at io.zeebe.gateway.impl.job.LongPollingActivateJobsHandler.jobsNotAvailable(LongPollingActivateJobsHandler.java:134)
	at io.zeebe.gateway.impl.job.LongPollingActivateJobsHandler.lambda$onCompleted$4(LongPollingActivateJobsHandler.java:113)
	at io.zeebe.util.sched.ActorJob.invoke(ActorJob.java:73)
	at io.zeebe.util.sched.ActorJob.execute(ActorJob.java:39)
	at io.zeebe.util.sched.ActorTask.execute(ActorTask.java:115)
	at io.zeebe.util.sched.ActorThread.executeCurrentTask(ActorThread.java:107)
	at io.zeebe.util.sched.ActorThread.doWork(ActorThread.java:91)
	at io.zeebe.util.sched.ActorThread.run(ActorThread.java:195)

The exception doesn’t seem to have any affect on the tests as they all pass, but I’m not sure if the error is safe to ignore.

I’m guessing, but is the issue occurring because the tests are attempting to request a job at the point the test is about to end, so the request gets cancelled before it has time to complete?

Also, this error seems to be intermittent which is why I think it could be a timing issue between a job request and the test completing.

Thanks
Andy