Operate can't display workflow

Hi,

I’m using the latest zeebe 0.24.1 and operate 0.24.2, elasticsearch 6.8.11. I can use zbctl to deploy workflow and also create worker to work on it. But the operate UI can’t display and workflows, the filter is disabled. I tried this on Windows 10 and also Centos 8. Could somebody help here?

Regards,
Colin

Hey @colili

thanks for reporting this.

Could you please post your workflow as well? Or at least say whether you have deployed an xml or yaml workflow?

Greets
Chris

Hi @Zelldon,

Basically it’s the order-process.bpmn which is created by following the instructions. I also tried the one downloaded from zeebe/docs/src, still the same. The operate can’t display it while zbctl can deploy and create instance etc. for it.

And, I’m not change any configuration at all - all are default. Is some permission issue or some configuration missing?

Regards,
Colin

Hey @colili

please post the workflow you have used and add all details you have done, so I can reproduce your issue.

Are you sure that operate and zeebe are setup and working correctly? Is the exporter configured?
How do you deploy zeebe?

Greets
Chris

Hi @Zelldon,

Thanks for your kind support.
There’s some configuration issue. I removed the old data dir and restarted the service, then it’s ok.

Regards,
Colin

2 Likes

Hello, what’s the reason for this? I’ve also encountered this problem

Hello, what’s the reason for this? I’ve also encountered this problem

Check your logs to make sure that Zeebe is exporting to ElasticSearch, and that Operate is able to read from ElasticSearch.

Problem solved, thanks for your help

1 Like