Only one client was created using spring-zeebe, but I have many instances and jobworkers, will this cause a bottleneck?

Only one client was created using spring-zeebe, but I have many instances and jobworkers, will this cause a bottleneck?

@wenminglei can you please elaborate? What does it mean that you have many job workers? Where? If you create a Zeebe Worker with the Zeebe Spring Boot Client you can replicate those workers as needed if you have too many jobs for the worker.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

What I think is the bottleneck of zeebe-client, no matter how many jobworkers there are, there is only one client.Is it necessary to create a zeebe client for each jobworker?

@wenminglei you can have multiple replicas of the same worker… you can have as many as you need for that not to become a bottle neck.
Notice that replica means, another instance of the client running, not a different worker.

Usually it really depends on what your workers are doing to make a decision if you want to split them or not. Things that you might want to consider to split a workers in separate applications:

1. They have different runtime dependencies (different set of libraries that might clash)
  2. They have different lifecycles, they change in different frequencies, and you don’t want to re deploy all the workers just because one is changing all the time
  3. Different workers are own by different teams, so having them separated makes a lot of sense.